[PDF] Ebook Hodder Digital Society for the IB DiplomaEbook
Developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate®
Ensure full coverage of the new Digital Society course with this accessible coursebook written by an experienced international team of IB educators and examiners, enabling students to build skills and understand the importance and impact of digital systems and technologies in the contemporary world.
- Explore digital society through the key concepts, content and contexts of the syllabus with clear, real world, internationally-minded examples for each topic.
- Delve into the higher-level extension challenges and interventions in digital society using contemporary, real-world issues that allow students to formulate their own recommendations, with chapter reflections to consolidate learning throughout.
- Essential tools for inquiry are integrated throughout the course, with links to ATL, TOK, and extended essay.
- Specific chapters and activities are featured for conducting inquiries suitable for SL and HL students, with added extended inquiries for HL students.
- Prepare for the inquiry project with step-by-step guidance, advice, practice questions and top tips on how to maximise potential in the assessment.
Hodder Education; October 2022
Title: Digital Society for the IB Diploma
Author: Eli Bomfim; Tammy Earle; Michael Fitzpatrick; Carol Hancox; Jonathon Levin; Barbara Stefanics
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.