[PDF] Ebook Hodder Economics for the IB Diploma: Quantitative Skills WorkbookEbook
Reinforce and improve your students' quantitative skills with this write-in workbook, which includes exam-style practice questions.
· Prepare for the new assessment model with exam-style questions that are broken down to help students understand the question as a whole and the way they will need to tackle it.
· Questions are presented in the chronological order of the syllabus, to aid knowledge and understanding of the new course (first exams 2022).
· Provides lots of opportunities to practice quantitative skills, techniques and methods with exam-style questions.
· Detailed mark schemes are provided to support students' assessment success, from a highly experienced author, IB workshop leader and teacher.
· Answers available to download for free: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/ib-extras
Hodder Education; August 2021
Title: Economics for the IB Diploma: Quantitative Skills Workbook
Author: Paul Hoang
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Folklore & Mythology - Language Arts & Disciplines - Medicine - Sports & Recreation - Technology.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of September 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.