[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A Level Physics Student Book 1Ebook
Help students to build and develop the essential knowledge and skills needed, provide practical assessment guidance and plenty of support for the new mathematical requirements with this Edexcel Year 1 Student Book.
- Supports practical assessment with Practical Skill summaries throughout
- Provides support for all 16 required practicals with detailed explanations, data and exam style questions for students to answer
- Builds understanding and knowledge with a variety of questions to engage and challenge students throughout the course: prior knowledge, worked examples, Test Yourself and Exam Practice Questions
- Acts as an aid for the mathematical requirements of the course with worked examples of calculations and a dedicated 'Maths in Physics' chapter
- Develops understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers, an Extended Glossary, Learning Outcomes and Topic Summaries
Edexcel A level Physics Student Book 1 includes AS level
Hodder Education; March 2015
Title: Edexcel A Level Physics Student Book 1
Author: Mike Benn; Graham George; Emma Braithwaite (ed.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.