[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel GCSE (9–1) History: Medicine through time c.1250–present Foundation EditionEbook
Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
Level: GCSE (9-1)
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Help more students to access the content for Pearson Edexcel GCSE History with this Foundation Edition, containing bespoke text and activities to support students working up to Grade 5.
Covering Medicine in Britain, c1250-present and the British sector of the Western Front, 1914-18, this book:
- Follows the same structure and page numbers as the mainstream textbook for effective co-teaching in the same class
- Simplifies and reduces the text on each page, focusing on the essential knowledge that students need
- Uses carefully-controlled vocabulary throughout, ensuring that the reading level is appropriate for all students, including those with lower literacy levels or English as an additional language (EAL)
- Develops students' knowledge, understanding and skills through accessible and achievable tasks
- Provides step-by-step guidance on how to answer exam questions and target a Grade 5, building students' confidence as they revise and practise for their exams
Hodder Education; January 2020
Title: Hodder GCSE (9–1) History for Pearson Edexcel Foundation Edition: Medicine through time c.1250–present
Author: Sam Slater
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.