[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) History My Revision NotesEbook
Endorsed for Pearson Edexcel Qualifications
Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
Level: International GCSE
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
Target success in Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) History with this proven formula for effective, structured revision.
Key content coverage is combined with exam practice questions and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Consolidate subject knowledge by working through clear and focused content coverage
- Test understanding and identify areas for improvement with regular revision tasks
- Improve exam technique through practice questions and tips
- Learn and use key terms for each topic
This revision guide covers the following studies:
- Germany: development of dictatorship, 1918-45
- A world divided: superpower relations, 1943-72
- A divided union: civil rights in the USA, 1945-74
- Russia and the Soviet Union, 1905-24
- The USA, 1918-41
- Changes in medicine, c1848-c1948
- China: conflict, crisis and change, 1900-89
Hodder Education; November 2020
Title: My Revision Notes: Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) History
Series: My Revision Notes
Author: Alec Fisher; Rob Quinn; Rob Bircher; Kirsty Taylor
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.