[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) History: Paper 1 Depth StudiesEbook
Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
Level: International GCSE (9-1)
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
Endorsed for Pearson Edexcel qualifications
Follow the tried-and-tested methods of bestselling author Ben Walsh. This book builds the skills required for exam success, helps students to remember all the content and makes History really interesting.
The authors have listened to feedback from teachers and students about the challenging aspects of the specification, to ensure that they deliver the support you need.
You can rely on this textbook to:
- Ensure that History is accessible to all. Straightforward language, manageable chunks of text and plenty of bullet points guide you through the content, which is covered in the amount of depth that students need
- Bring historical events, people and developments to life. Ben Walsh is known for selecting memorable sources and extracts that work alongside the narrative to draw out the big concepts within each topic
- Focus on what really matters. The features in the book are designed to consolidate students' knowledge of the key points - from 'Focus' boxes and regular 'Knowledge check' questions to end-of-chapter summaries
- Break down exam skills into small steps. Activities throughout the chapters and larger 'Focus tasks' teach students how to select, organise and use their knowledge to explain, analyse, evaluate and make judgements
- Provide easy-to-follow exam advice. Clear explanations of the exam requirements, analysis of what a good answer might look like and handy tips help students to feel confident and prepared
This book covers the following units:
- Germany: development of dictatorship, 1918-45
- Dictatorship and conflict in the USSR, 1924-53
- A world divided: superpower relations, 1943-72
- A divided union: civil rights in the USA, 1945-74
Hodder Education; May 2021
Title: Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) History: Paper 1 Depth Studies
Author: Rob Bircher; Jennifer McCullough; Rob Quinn
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.