[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) French Student Book 2nd EditionEbook
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2019
Develop independent, culturally-aware students with this grammar-led approach and extensive exam preparation written to match the latest Edexcel International GCSE specification.
- Develop students' abilities to use French effectively through extensive exposure to the language
- Provide insight into and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures, with engaging stimulus material on francophone countries
- Build the skills needed for exam success with targeted advice and exam-style tasks integrated throughout
- Monitor students' progress throughout the course, ensuring support and challenge for all students with levels of difficulty marked on each spread
Hodder Education; June 2017
Title: Edexcel International GCSE French Student Book Second Edition
Author: Mariela Affum; Séverine Chevrier-Clarke; Amy Bates; Jean-Claude Gilles; Alice Gruber; Karine Harrington; Helen Kent; Wendy O'Mahony; Janet Searle; Virginia March; Kirsty Thathapudi
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.