[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel Psychology for A Level Book 2Ebook
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Build your students' knowledge and understanding of Psychology and its applications with this Edexcel Psychology for A level textbook and develop their practical and research method skills through activities, clear explanations and extension tasks to engage students with the subject
Written by experienced author and examiner Christine Brain, this A Level textbook is fully mapped to the new Edexcel specification.
- Helps students build their confidence in practical, mathematical and problem-solving skills through well-presented explanations and activities
- Develops understanding and helps each student reach their potential will the essential information covered in a clear, logical format, supported by illustrations, questions and extension tasks
- Supports you and your students through the new specification, with accessible coverage of all the compulsory and optional applied topics for A level
- Encourages your students to further their interest in Psychology and its applications, with extension tasks and relevant content
Hodder Education; March 2016
Title: Edexcel Psychology for A Level Book 2
Author: Christine Brain
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.