[PDF] Ebook Hodder History+ for Edexcel A Level: Communist states in the twentieth centuryEbook
Exam Board: Edexcel
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: AS: Summer 2016; A-level: Summer 2017
Endorsed for Edexcel
Enable your students to develop high-level skills in their Edexcel A level History breadth and depth studies through expert narrative and extended reading, including bespoke essays from leading academics
- Build a strong understanding of the period studied with authoritative, well-researched content written in an accessible and engaging style
- Ensure continual improvement in students' essay writing, interpretation and source analysis skills, using practice questions and trusted guidance on successfully answering exam-style questions
- Encourage students to undertake rolling revision and self-assessment by referring to end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams across the years
- Help students monitor their progress and consolidate their knowledge through note-making activities and peer-support tasks
- Provide students with the opportunity to analyse and evaluate works of real history, with specially commissioned historians' essays and extracts from academic works on the historical interpretations
Hodder Education; June 2015
Title: History+ for Edexcel A Level: Communist states in the twentieth century
Author: Robin Bunce; Sarah Ward; Peter Clements; Andrew Flint; Jane Tyler (ed.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.