[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History: Crime and punishment in Britain c1000-present and Whitechapel c1870-c1900 My Revision NotesEbook
Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Endorsed for Edexcel
Target success in Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History with this proven formula for effective, structured revision.
Key content coverage is combined with exam-style questions, revision tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Enjoy an interactive approach to revision, with clear topic summaries that consolidate knowledge and related activities that put the content into context
- Build, practise and enhance exam skills by progressing through activities set at different levels
- Improve exam technique through exam-style questions and model answers with commentary from expert authors and teachers
- Get exam ready with extra quick quizzes and answers to the activities available online
Hodder Education; February 2018
Title: My Revision Notes: Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History: Crime and punishment in Britain, c1000-present and Whitechapel, c1870-c1900
Series: My Revision Notes
Author: Alec Fisher
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.