[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel GCSE (9–1) History: Four units in one My Revision NotesEbook
Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
Level: GCSE (9-1)
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Target success in Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History with this proven formula for effective, structured revision.
Key content coverage is combined with exam-style questions, revision tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Enjoy an interactive approach to revision, with clear topic summaries that consolidate knowledge and related activities that put the content into context
- Build, practise and enhance exam skills by progressing through activities set at different levels
- Improve exam technique through exam-style questions and sample answers with commentary
- Get exam ready with extra quick quizzes and answers to the activities available online
- This revision guide covers the following options:
- Medicine in Britain c1250-present and The British sector of the Western Front, 1914-18
- Early Elizabethan England, 1558-88
- Superpower relations and the Cold War, 1941-91
- Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918-39
Hodder Education; February 2019
Title: My Revision Notes: Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9–1) History: Four units in one
Series: My Revision Notes
Author: Sam Slater; Steve Waugh; John Wright
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.