[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Physics 2 Questions to Know by Test Day 2nd EditionEbook
The only study guide you’ll need for the AP Physics 2 test—updated to address all changes to the latest exam
Confidence is key when taking any exam, and it will come easier if you spend your test prep time wisely—even if you’ve been so busy that you’ve put off preparing until the last weeks before the exam. You’ll find the smartest, most effective test prep available in 5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Physics 2 Questions to Know by Test Day, Second Edition.
Written by an expert AP teacher and consultant for the College Board, the questions closely resemble those you’ll face on exam day, and include detailed review explanations for both right and wrong answers.
5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Physics 2 Questions to Know by Test Day, Second Edition fills the gaps where the College Board’s Physics course split into 3 courses (Physics 1, 2, and C), and addresses all the changes to match the latest AP Physics 2 exam.
This edition also features a new, 20-question Diagnostic Quiz to test your knowledge, so you’ll get the effective last-minute practice you need to help build your skills in a minimal amount of time.
- 500 AP-style questions and answers referenced to core AP materials, organized for easy reference and crucial practice
- NEW! 20 Question Diagnostic Quiz to test your knowledge
- Fills the gaps where the College Board’s Physics course split into 3 courses, addressing all changes to match the latest AP Physics 2 exam
- Questions parallel the topic, format, and degree of difficulty of those in the AP exam, followed by answers with comprehensive, easy-to-understand explanations
- Detailed review explanations for right and wrong answers
- Ideal and effective last-minute practice to help build the skills you need in a minimal amount of time
McGraw Hill LLC; March 2022
Title: 5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Physics 2 Questions to Know by Test Day, Second Edition
Author: Christopher Bruhn
Imprint: McGraw Hill
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of May 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.