[PDF] Ebook Mcgraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based 2023Ebook
Updated to reflect the current exam, this popular AP test prep offers a wealth of study materials, pro tips, and practice tests.
Year after year, AP students choose “5 Steps to a 5” series because it’s relevant, accurate, and comprehensive. It explains the tough stuff, offers tons of practice and explanations, and helps you set up a personalized plan to make the most efficient use of your study time.
5 Steps to a 5: AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based is more than a review guide; it’s a system that’s helped thousands of students walk into test day feeling ready and confident.
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM!
Let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5: AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based guide has been updated for the 2022-23 school year and now contains:
- 3 full-length practice tests that reflect the latest exam
- Comprehensive overview of the Physics 2 exam format
- Challenging multiple-choice and free-response questions, just like the ones on the AP Physics 2 exam, including extensive free-response scoring rubrics
- The only book that helps you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses in two ways:
- Fundamentals self-assessment that measures your general breadth and depth of content knowledge
- Question-type self-assessment that measures your skill level with the AP Physics 2 style
- Proven strategies for addressing the unique Physics 2 questions
- Nearly 200 illustrations to better reflect the curriculum
- NEW! Educator-specific features with resources and tips
McGraw Hill LLC; August 2022
Title: 5 Steps to a 5: AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based 2023
Author: Christopher Bruhn
Imprint: McGraw Hill
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.