[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Statistics 2023Ebook
Year after year, AP students choose “5 Steps to a 5” series because it’s relevant, accurate, and comprehensive. It explains the tough stuff, offers tons of practice and explanations, and helps you set up a personalized plan to make the most efficient use of your study time.
5 Steps to a 5: AP Statistics is more than a review guide; it’s a system that’s helped thousands of students walk into test day feeling ready and confident.
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM!
Let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5: AP Statistics guide has been updated for the 2022-2023 school year and now contains:
- NEW! Section on non-routine problems
- 3 full-length practice exams (available in the book and online) that reflect the latest exam
- Access to a robust online platform
- Comprehensive overview of the AP Statistics exam format
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Review material and proven strategies specific to each section of the test
- A self-guided study plan including flashcards, games, and more online
- NEW! Educator-specific features with resources and tips
McGraw Hill LLC; August 2022
Title: 5 Steps to a 5: AP Statistics 2023
Author: Jared Derksen; DeAnna Krause McDonald
Imprint: McGraw Hill
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.