[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill Conquering GRE Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing 2nd EditionEbook
Get the most complete-in-depth review available for the GRE’s Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing section
Prepping for the GRE Verbal and Writing section? Boost your test-taking confidence with the most specific, intensive study guide available. Conquering GRE Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing, Second Edition will help you prepare now so you know what to expect—with examples, drills, and four complete sample GRE Verbal sections for practice.
Written by an experienced test-prep guide author and organized for easy reference, this completely updated guide covers all the essentials, from The Content You Need to Know to How the Questions Are Asked, with sections devoted to GRE Vocabulary, Reading Skills, Sentence Completions, Reading Comprehension, and Critical Thinking.
Conquering GRE Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing, Second Edition features:
• 2 practice GRE Verbal tests with complete explanations
• Tips for writing outstanding GRE essays
• Questions that will be made more rigorous to match the current test
• Test-smart strategies for answering every question type
• Strategies and practice for higher scores on the GRE Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing section—which help applicants get into the graduate school of their choice
• Complete review of GRE vocabulary
• Verbal skill-building exercises
• Up-to-the minute information about the latest GRE format
McGraw Hill LLC; June 2020
Title: McGraw-Hill Education Conquering GRE Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing, Second Edition
Author: Kathy A. Zahler
Imprint: McGraw Hill
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.