[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill Top 50 SAT Reading, Writing and Language Skills 3rd EditionEbook
Proven and practical strategies for success on the Reading, Writing and Language Skills sections of the SAT—completely revised and updated for the latest version of the exam
There are many comprehensive SAT prep books out there, but if you are looking to master specific skills and increase your score, Top 50 SAT Reading, Writing & Language Skills, Third Edition offers the most effective study strategy.
The first book of its kind to present the heart of each of the 50 most important SAT concepts, this essential guide provides exercises that show exactly how each reading, writing and language concepts are tested on the SAT.
Written by a renowned educational counselor, this book was created specifically for visual learners, with small bits of information to aid in quick, concentrated study. Within each topic, solved problems of gradually increasing difficulty help you build your problem-solving skills.
- 50 essential skills, each presented clearly on a two-page spread, offer quick targeted review; the content was created specifically for the visual learner
- A pre-test designed to identify weaknesses in the critical reading, writing, and language concepts on the SAT that students often struggle with
- Visually appealing, two- to four-page spreads with lessons that boost knowledge in the 50 essential skills, with step-by-step sample exercises
- A post-test designed to track your progress in each specific skill
- A full answer key with helpful explanations
- 2 extra tests online
McGraw Hill LLC; March 2022
Title: Top 50 SAT Reading, Writing, and Language Skills, Third Edition
Author: Brian Leaf
Imprint: McGraw Hill
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.