[PDF] Ebook Princeton Review SAT AdvancedEbook
ADVANCE YOUR SAT SCORE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Have a strong SAT score but looking to push your performance even further? The Princeton Review is here for you! SAT Advanced is your go-to guide for the extra-challenging topics that other books don't cover. Offering exclusive tips and strategies, this book guides you through the most difficult questions you'll find on the SAT.
• Learn advanced strategies to ace all three sections of the test: Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
• Master the complex content needed to help score higher
• Test your readiness with drills covering the exam's toughest concepts
• Access a full-length practice SAT online
Random House Children's Books; November 2021
Title: SAT Advanced
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.