[PDF] Ebook Cambridge English Language and Literature for the IB DiplomaEbook
For students studying the new Language A Language and Literature syllabus for the IB Diploma.
Written by an experienced, practising IB English teacher, this new title is an in-depth and accessible guide for Standard and Higher Level students of the new Language A Language and Literature syllabus for the IB Diploma.
This lively, well structured coursebook is available in both print and e-book formats and includes:
- key concepts in studying language and literature;
- text extracts from World literature (in English and in translation);
- international media and language sources;
- a wide variety of activities to build skills;
- materials for exam preparation; guidance on assessment;
- Theory of Knowledge links; and Extended essay opportunities.
Cambridge University Press; July 2011
Title: English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma
Series: IB Diploma
Author: Brad Philpot
Imprint: Cambridge University Press
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.