Ebook Hodder Access to History for the IB Diploma: Causes and effects of 20th-century wars 2nd EditionEbook pdf/ePub
A new edition for Paper 2, World History Topic 11: Causes and effects of 20th century wars
The renowned IB Diploma History series, combining compelling narratives with academic rigor.
An authoritative and engaging narrative, with the widest variety of sources at this level, helping students to develop their knowledge and analytical skills. This second edition of Access to History for the IB Diploma: Causes, practices and effects of wars provides:
- Reliable, clear and in-depth narrative from topic experts
- Analysis of the historiography surrounding key debates
- Dedicated exam practice with model answers and practice questions
- TOK support and Historical Investigation questions to help with all aspects of the Diploma
Hodder Education; May 2015
Title: Access to History for the IB Diploma: Causes and effects of 20th-century wars Second Edition
Author: Andy Dailey; Sarah Webb; Ruth D`Rozario (ed.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.