[PDF] Ebook Hodder Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protestEbook
A new book for Paper 1, Prescribed Subject 4: Rights and Protest
The renowned IB Diploma History series, combining compelling narratives with academic rigor.
An authoritative and engaging narrative, with the widest variety of sources at this level, helping students to develop their knowledge and analytical skills.
- Reliable, clear and in-depth content from topic experts
- Analysis of the historiography surrounding key debates
- Dedicated exam practice with model answers and practice questions
- TOK support and Historical Investigation questions to help with all aspects of the Diploma
Hodder Education; October 2015
Title: Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest
Author: Michael Scott-Baumann; Peter Clements
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.