[PDF] Ebook Hodder Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Second World War and the Americas 1933-1945 2nd EditionEbook
A new edition for HL Option 2, History of the Americas, Topic 13: The Second World War and the Americas 1933-1945.
The renowned IB Diploma History series, combining compelling narratives with academic rigor.
An authoritative and engaging narrative, with the widest variety of sources at this level, helping students to develop their knowledge and analytical skills. This second edition provides:
- Reliable, clear and in-depth content from topic experts
- Analysis of the historiography surrounding key debates
- Dedicated exam practice with model answers and practice questions
- TOK support and Historical Investigation questions to help with all aspects of the Diploma
Hodder Education; April 2016
Title: Access to History for the IB Diploma: The Second World War and the Americas 1933-1945 Second Edition
Author: John Wright
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.