[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics Workbook 2nd EditionEbook
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Consolidate knowledge and skills with exercises based on authentic contexts and problems.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide (a subscription to the Teacher Guide is £120 for access until 31 August 2023).
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Second edition (ISBN 9781510421271)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420212)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420229)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421288)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424135)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421295)
Hodder Education; May 2018
Title: Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics Workbook 2nd edition
Author: Paul Hoang; Margaret Ducie
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
Discount on All Orders×
Get 15% Off All Orders. Shop online at eBooks.com and use the coupon code at the payment details page to claim your discount.
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science WorkbookEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second LanguageEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE Spanish Student Book Third EditionEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE French Vocabulary WorkbookEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE Computer ScienceEbook