[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS & A Level Psychology Revision Guide 2nd EditionEbook
Reinforce and practise skills learned with step-by-step support from experts to help you achieve your maximum potential.
- Avoid mistakes and common misconceptions with step-by-step support, advice and clarification of key points from an expert author.
- Build knowledge of key theories and studies with research summaries and evaluation notes.
- Test and consolidate your knowledge with exam-style questions and answers.
- Have confidence in your study with end-of-topic questions and answers to enable you to tick off each subject as you complete it, and a revision planner to help pace study.
Hodder Education; January 2018
Title: Cambridge International AS/A Level Psychology Revision Guide 2nd edition
Author: David Clarke
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
Discount on All Orders×
Get 15% Off All Orders. Shop online at eBooks.com and use the coupon code at the payment details page to claim your discount.
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics Revision Guide 2nd EditionEbook
CUP Cambridge 2021
[PDF] Ebook Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Coursebook 4th EditionEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level Law 2nd EditionEbook
[PDF] Ebook Collins Cambridge International AS and A Level Global Perspectives and Research WorkbookEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level Geography 2nd EditionEbook