[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS & A Level Thinking SkillsEbook
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to provide full support of the syllabus for examination from 2020.
Improve problem solving and critical thinking skills for studies and life beyond the classroom, while ensuring full coverage of the Cambridge International AS & A Level Thinking Skills syllabus (9694).
- Focus on creative problem-solving with a clear model demonstrating how to assess the problem, choose and implement the appropriate strategy and give the answer.
- Improve your critical thinking skills through a meticulous and rigorous approach to analysing, evaluating and constructing arguments and forming well-reasoned judgments
- Prepare for further study and life beyond the classroom with advice and guidance from experienced authors.
- Consolidate learning with a range of problems, exercises and examination-style questions.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421899)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422230)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422247)
Teaching & Learning Resources (ISBN 9781510424203)
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.