[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics 2nd EditionEbook
Endorsed by Cambridge International to support the full syllabus for examination from 2023.
Build strong subject knowledge and skills and an international outlook with author guidance and in-depth coverage of the revised Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics syllabus (9708).
- Understand how the key concepts relate to real-life contexts with numerous case studies and examples from economies around the world.
- Build confidence with opportunities to check understanding and tackle exam-style questions.
- Ensure a thorough understanding with synoptic links that encourage students to apply their knowledge across different elements of the course.
- Master the vocabulary needed to critically assess with key terms and concepts defined throughout, especially helpful for those whose first language is not English.
- Develop quantitative skills with opportunities to interpret data throughout.
- Maximise potential with study tips in each chapter that cover tricky concepts and provide advice on how to apply skills.
Hodder Education Group; April 2021
Title: Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Second Edition
Author: Peter Smith; Adam Wilby; Mila Zasheva
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
Discount on All Orders×
Get 15% Off All Orders. Shop online at eBooks.com and use the coupon code at the payment details page to claim your discount.
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
CUP Cambridge 2014
[PDF] Ebook Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Ebook 3rd EditionEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics Revision Guide 2nd EditionEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level Psychology Revision GuideEbook
OUP Oxford 2016
[PDF] Ebook Oxford Economics for Cambridge International AS and A LevelEbook
OUP Oxford 2016
[PDF] Ebook Oxford Geography for Cambridge International AS & A LevelEbook