Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level Psychology Revision GuideEbook pdf/ePub
Get your best grades with this Cambridge International A and AS Level Psychology Revision Guide.
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner David Clarke
- Use research summaries and evaluation notes to improve your knowledge of key theories and studies, including coverage of the five specialist choice options
- Get the top marks by demonstrating your understanding of the research methods psychologists use
Use the Revision Guide to prepare for the big day:
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style questions and answers
This title has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
Hodder Education; May 2013
Title: Cambridge International AS and A Level Psychology Revision Guide
Author: David Clarke
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
OUP Oxford 2015
Ebook Oxford Psychology for Cambridge International AS & A Level Revision GuideEbook pdf/ePub
OUP Oxford 2021
Ebook Oxford Cambridge International AS and A Level Complete Economics: Student Book 2nd EditionEbook pdf/ePub
Ebook Hodder Cambridge AS Level International History 1870-1945Ebook pdf/ePub
OUP Oxford 2015
Ebook Oxford Psychology for Cambridge International AS and A Level 2nd EditionEbook pdf/ePub
Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level Law 2nd EditionEbook pdf/ePub