[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level Psychology Revision GuideEbook
Get your best grades with this Cambridge International A and AS Level Psychology Revision Guide.
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner David Clarke
- Use research summaries and evaluation notes to improve your knowledge of key theories and studies, including coverage of the five specialist choice options
- Get the top marks by demonstrating your understanding of the research methods psychologists use
Use the Revision Guide to prepare for the big day:
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style questions and answers
This title has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
Hodder Education; May 2013
Title: Cambridge International AS and A Level Psychology Revision Guide
Author: David Clarke
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
Discount on All Orders×
Get 15% Off All Orders. Shop online at eBooks.com and use the coupon code at the payment details page to claim your discount.
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
CUP Cambridge 2021
[PDF] Ebook Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Coursebook 4th EditionEbook
OUP Oxford 2015
[PDF] Ebook Oxford Psychology for Cambridge International AS and A Level 2nd EditionEbook
OUP Oxford 2017
[PDF] Ebook Oxford Global Perspectives & Research for Cambridge International AS & A LevelEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level EconomicsEbook
OUP Oxford 2016
[PDF] Ebook Oxford Economics for Cambridge International AS and A LevelEbook