[PDF] Ebook Hodder Economics for the IB DiplomaEbook
Ensure full coverage of the new syllabus with this comprehensive guide written by highly experienced authors, that explores all topics through inquiry, concepts, content and contexts and their interrelationships with each other.
- Explore economics through the nine key concepts in the new course with our newly developed acronym for a deeper and more integrated understanding of the subject.
- Includes new integrated subtopics of Economics of the environment and Economics of inequality and poverty which helps bring to light the global challenges facing the planet today and how these can be addressed using an Economics lens.
- Apply new skills and knowledge to everyday life with examples and case studies.
- Foster the attributes of the lB learner profile with explicit reference made throughout, as well as TOK links for every topic.
- Prepare for the new assessment model with exam-style questions and review questions.
- Avoid common mistakes and aim for the best grades with expert tips and hints.
Hodder Education; October 2020
Title: Economics for the IB Diploma
Author: Paul Hoang; Sean Wray (contrib.); Tanusankar Chakraborty (contrib.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Business - Games - History - Political Science - Psychology & Psychiatry
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until 30 June 2021)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.