[PDF] Ebook Hodder English Literature for the IB DiplomaEbook
Everything you need to deliver a rich, concept-based approach for the new IB Diploma English Literature course.
- Navigate seamlessly through all aspects of the syllabus with in-depth coverage of the new course structure and content
- Investigate the three areas of exploration, concept connections and global issues in detail to help students become flexible, critical readers
- Learn how to appreciate a variety of texts with a breadth of reading material and forms from a diverse pool of authors
- Engaging activities are provided to test understanding of each topic and develop skills - guiding answers are available to check your responses
- Identify opportunities to make connections across the syllabus, with explicit reference to TOK, EE and CAS
Hodder Education; October 2019
Title: English Literature for the IB Diploma
Author: Carolyn P. Henly; Nic Amy; Angela Stancar Johnson; Kathleen Clare Waller
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.