[PDF] Ebook Hodder Language A for the IB Diploma: Concept-based learningEbook
Confidently teach the two new Language A courses with a variety of teaching resources to help you plan engaging syllabi, timelines and lessons that are aligned to the concept-based learning approach.
- Confidently navigate the new syllabus with a clear overview of concept-based learning and inquiry and how these can be aligned to the assessment objectives and learning outcomes.
- Effectively plan your teaching with a variety of templates, timelines and suggested texts for each area of exploration.
- Develop a concept-based learning course with specific advice and lessons that help students understand the texts and topics more deeply.
- Encourage students to engage with texts and write convincingly and passionately through active reading, making notes, asking questions, and developing a personal response to the text (helping the student find their voice).
- Help guide students through the assessment process - including developing topics, methods of structuring the work and attitudes toward exams - for each assessment: Learner Portfolios & the Individual Oral, HL Essay, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Hodder Education; July 2019
Title: Language A for the IB Diploma: Concept-based learning
Author: Kathleen Clare Waller
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.