[PDF] Ebook Hodder Mathematics Applications and Interpretation SL for the IB DiplomaEbook
Enable students to construct mathematical models by exploring challenging problems and the use of technology.
- Engage and excite students with examples and photos of maths in the real world, plus inquisitive starter activities to encourage their problem-solving skills.
- Build mathematical thinking with our 'Toolkit' and mathematical exploration chapter, along with our new toolkit feature of questions, investigations and activities.
- Develop understanding with key concepts and applications integrated throughout, along with TOK links for every topic.
- Prepare your students for assessment with worked examples, extended essay support and colour-coded questions to highlight the level of difficulty and the different types of questions.
- Check understanding with review exercise midway and at the end of the textbook.
Follows the new 2019 IB Guide for Mathematics: applications and interpretation Standard Level
Available in the series
Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches SL
Student Book ISBN: 9781510462359
Student eTextbook ISBN: 9781510461895
Whiteboard eTextbook ISBN: 9781510461901
Dynamic learning packages (include Teaching & Learning resources and Whiteboard eTextbooks)
Analysis & approaches SL & HL ISBN: 9781510461925
Applications and interpretation SL and HL ISBN: 9781510462021
Analysis & approaches SL & HL and Applications and interpretation SL and HL ISBN: 9781510468474
Hodder Education; September 2019
Title: Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Applications and interpretation SL
Author: Paul Fannon; Vesna Kadelburg; Ben Woolley; Stephen Ward
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.