Ebook Hodder Psychology for the IB Diploma 2nd editionEbook pdf/ePub
Everything you need to navigate the IB Diploma Psychology course; ensure full coverage of the syllabus with a comprehensive guide to all the concepts, theories and research into approaches to understanding behaviour, presented with a cross-cultural focus for global thinkers.
· Develop critical analysis skills with critical thinking boxes to draw out methodological issues from studies, and the TOK feature to help you recognise debates and issues.
· Apply new skills and knowledge to everyday life with examples and case studies.
· Navigate your way seamlessly through the course with key studies and terms highlighted.
· Assess your progress and learning with summaries at the end of each chapter.
Hodder Education; June 2018
Title: Psychology for the IB Diploma Second edition
Author: Jean-Marc Lawton; Eleanor Willard
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.