[PDF] Ebook Hodder Psychology for the IB Diploma 2nd editionEbook
Everything you need to navigate the IB Diploma Psychology course; ensure full coverage of the syllabus with a comprehensive guide to all the concepts, theories and research into approaches to understanding behaviour, presented with a cross-cultural focus for global thinkers.
· Develop critical analysis skills with critical thinking boxes to draw out methodological issues from studies, and the TOK feature to help you recognise debates and issues.
· Apply new skills and knowledge to everyday life with examples and case studies.
· Navigate your way seamlessly through the course with key studies and terms highlighted.
· Assess your progress and learning with summaries at the end of each chapter.
Hodder Education; June 2018
Title: Psychology for the IB Diploma Second edition
Author: Jean-Marc Lawton; Eleanor Willard
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.