[PDF] Ebook Hodder Theory of Knowledge: Teaching for Success for the IB DiplomaEbook
Confidently navigate the new syllabus with a variety of teaching resources to help you plan engaging lessons that are directly aligned with the Student Book.
- Confidently teach the new course with a clear overview of the TOK course and your responsibilities as a TOK teacher.
- Ensure full coverage of the syllabus with specific guidance relating to the core theme, the optional themes and the areas of knowledge.
- Easily navigate the new course with lesson plans, activities and extension material.
- Help guide students through the assessment process with advice relating to the exhibition and essay.
Theory of Knowledge for the IB Diploma 9781510474314
Theory of Knowledge Student eTextbook 9781510475458
Theory of Knowledge Whiteboard eTextbook 9781510475441
Theory of Knowledge: Skills for Success 9781510474956
Theory of Knowledge: Skills for Success Student eTextbook 9781510475472
Hodder Education; June 2020
Title: Theory of Knowledge for the IB Diploma: Teaching for Success
Author: Carolyn P. Henly; John Sprague
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.