[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing 4th EditionEbook
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the English, Reading, and Writing portions of the ACT
If you’re one of the more than 1.9 million high school students who take the ACT every year and want to boost your English, Reading, and Writing score, than this is the ideal study resource for you!
McGraw-Hill Education’s Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing, Fourth Edition is the most complete, in-depth review guide available for all of the verbal topics tested on the ACT. The authors arethe founders of Advantage Education, Inc.—one of America’s most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes. They have prepared thousands of students over the course of 20+ years, resulting in strategies that work and are field tested.
Score-raising features include:
• 3 full-length practice ACT English tests with complete explanations
• 4 full-length practice ACT Reading tests with complete explanations
• Strategies to help you answer the challenging multiple-choice questions
• Coverage of basic reading, writing, and grammar usage skills
• Scoring table for each practice test, including the ACT Writing Test
• Companion website with additional ACT practice tests and test information
McGraw-Hill Education; June 2020
Title: McGraw-Hill Education Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing, Fourth Edition
Author: Steven W. Dulan; Amy Dulan
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.