[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill Must Know SATEbook
The new Must Know series is like a lightning bolt to the brain
Every school subject has must know ideas, or essential concepts, that lie behind it. This book uses that fact to help students learn in a unique way. Most self-study guides begin a chapter with a set of goals, often leaving the starting point unclear.
In Must Know SAT, however, each chapter immediately introduces students to the must know idea, or ideas, that lie behind each concept tested on the exam. As students learn these must know ideas, they are shown how to apply that knowledge to solving the problems featured on the SAT.
This accessible guide helps students develop a solid understanding of concepts covered on the SAT quickly and painlessly. Clear explanations are accompanied by numerous examples and followed with more challenging aspects of the subject. Practical exercises close each chapter and instill learners with confidence in the topic at hand.
- 2 Full-length SAT practice tests with complete answer explanations
- Each chapter begins with the must know ideas behind the new topic
- Extensive examples illustrate these must know ideas
- Students learn how to apply this new knowledge to problem solving
- 250 practical review questions instill confidence
- IRL (In Real Life) sidebars present real-life examples of the subject at work in culture, science, and history
- Special BTW (By the Way) sidebars provide study tips, exceptions to the rule, and issues students should pay extra attention to
- Bonus app includes 100 flashcards to reinforce what students have learned
McGraw-Hill Education; March 2021
Title: Must Know SAT
Author: Cynthia Knable
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Business - Games - History - Political Science - Psychology & Psychiatry
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until 30 June 2021)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.