[PDF] Ebook Collins Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language Teacher’s Guide 3rd EditionEbook
Get copy of this book [new/used]
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ English as a Second Language Third Edition has been fully updated to support the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ and IGCSE (9-1) English as a Second Language syllabuses (0510/0511/0991/0993) for examination from 2024
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
For examination from 2024
- Written and edited by experienced English as a Second Language authors and examiners
- In-depth coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE™
and IGCSE (9-1) English as a Second Language syllabuses (0510/0511/0991/0993) for examination from 2024
- Follows the structure of the Student’s Book with step-by-step guidance on planning and delivering lessons including comprehensive notes, suggestions for extra support or further challenge and assessment suggestions
- Additional photocopiable worksheets for every chapter
- Equal coverage of each of the four skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing
- Full exam-style practice test new for the 3rd edition
- Speaking skills advice section including guidance in helping students to practise their speaking skills and advice on how to run speaking practice tests
- Advice on how to deliver lessons online new for the 3rd edition
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this resource.
HarperCollins Publishers; February 2022
Title: Cambridge IGCSE™ English as a Second Language Teacher's Guide (Collins Cambridge IGCSE™)
Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE™
Author: Susan Anstey; Alison Burch; Lucy Cooper; Lucy Hobbs; Avril Kirkham; Shubha Koshy; Sioban Parker; Lorna Pepper; Celia Wigley
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
15% Off All Orders
(valid until the end of November 2022)