[PDF] Ebook Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary Science Workbook Stage 8 2nd EditionEbook
Inspire and engage your students with this Lower Secondary Science course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the new curriculum framework including suggested practical investigations and Thinking and Working Scientifically skills.
- Offers a full range of questions for every topic in the Student’s Book
- Provides regular practice for students and in applying and developing their Thinking and Working skills to new contexts as well as using key scientific vocabulary, facts and ideas
- Supportive worked examples and writing frames help students improve their approach to answering open response and calculation questions
- Differentiated questions for each topic to challenge and stretch students
- Includes end of chapter self-assessment and space for teachers to respond with formative feedback or personalised targets
- Test-style questions included for every topic
- Can be used flexibly for lessons, homework or additional practice
Provides learner support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Science curriculum framework (0893) from 2020.
This series is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the new curriculum framework 0893 from 2020.
HarperCollins Publishers; February 2022
Title: Lower Secondary Science Workbook: Stage 8 (Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary Science)
Series: Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary Science
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.