[PDF] Ebook Hodder Business Management for the IB DiplomaEbook
Developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate®
Ensure full coverage of the Business Management syllabus with this co-published guide that encompasses inquiry-based, conceptually-focused teaching and learning, written by highly experienced business coursebook authors.
- Explore business management through the four key concepts in the new course: change, creativity, ethics and sustainability and their interrelationships with each other, covering all five syllabus units: Business management; Human resource management; Finance and accounts; Marketing and Operations management.
- Delve into business theories using case studies and real-world examples which allow students to create their own questions and formulate their own solutions to problems or issues facing organisations, with an appreciation of differing viewpoints.
- Brand new business management toolkit feature highlights the essential tools that are integrated in the course, with links to TOK and top tips to foster the attributes of the IB Learner profile.
- Prepare for assessment with worked examples, practice questions and hints to help avoid common mistakes.
- All answers available to download for free: www.hoddereducation.com/ib-extras
Hodder Education; April 2022
Title: Business Management for the IB Diploma
Author: Malcolm Surridge; Andrew Gillespie
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.