[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge Primary English Learner’s Book 1 2nd EditionEbook
This title has been endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Inspire learners to build, strengthen and extend their skills.
Written by experienced authors and primary practitioners, Cambridge Primary English offers full coverage of the new Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework (0058).
- Boost confidence and extend understanding: Tasks built in a three-step approach with 'Learn', 'Get started!' and 'Go further' plus 'Challenge yourself' activities to support differentiation and higher order thinking skills.
- Revisit, practice and build on previous learning: Let learners see how their skills are developing with 'What can you remember?' checklists at the end of each unit and self-check practice quizzes.
- Develop key concepts and skills: A variety of practice material throughout to build Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills.
- Motivate learners with an international approach: The learner's books provide a variety of engaging extracts from diverse international authors covering fiction genres, non-fiction text types, poetry and plays.
Hodder Education; March 2021
Title: Cambridge Primary English Learner's Book 1 Second Edition
Series: Cambridge Primary English
Author: Sarah Snashall
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.