[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A Level Biology (Year 1 and Year 2)Ebook
Supports Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Advanced GCE in Biology B (9BI0) specification.
Build investigative skills, test understanding and apply biological theory to topical examples with the updated, all-in-one textbook for Years 1 and 2.
Combining everything your students need to know for the Pearson Edexcel A level Biology B specification, this revised textbook will:
- Support all 16 required practicals with activities and questions to help students explain procedures, analyse data and evaluate results.
- Provide clear definitions, as well as explanations, of the meanings of all technical vocabulary needed for the specification.
- Help bring students up to speed with a summary of prior knowledge and diagnostic questions at the start of each chapter.
- Offer assessment guidance with exam practice questions at the end of each chapter, graded by difficulty to support progression.
- Stretch more able students with new extended response and 'Challenge' questions.
- Build mathematical skills with a dedicated 'Maths for Biology' chapter and support throughout, explaining key concepts and methods.
- Develop and embed understanding with end-of-chapter summaries, free online access to 'Test yourself' answers and an extended glossary.
Hodder Education; June 2019
Title: Pearson Edexcel A Level Biology (Year 1 and Year 2)
Author: Martin Rowland; Edward Lees; C. J. Clegg
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.