[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A level Economics A Book 2Ebook
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Develop your students' knowledge of themes 3 and 4 of the Edexcel specification and put theory into context with focused case studies and practice activities.
Maximise their potential in Edexcel A level Economics A with this Edexcel-endorsed textbook, which includes topic-by-topic guidance from Peter Smith:
- Keep your students' up to date with the rapidly changing world: new exciting case studies will help them analyse and evaluate
- Build their quantitative skills with worked examples and practice activities throughout the book
- Ensure they can explain key economic concepts and issues accurately and effectively:
learn the key terms throughout the text and in the theme-by-theme glossaries
- Feel confident in their exam skills: put what they learn into practice with activities and practice questions
Hodder Education; June 2015
Title: Edexcel A level Economics A Book 2
Author: Peter Smith; Naomi Holdstock (ed.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.