[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A Level Chemistry Student Book 1Ebook
Develop and assess your students' knowledge and mathematical skills throughout A Level with worked examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end of topic questions with this Edexcel Year 1 student book
- Identifies the level of your students' understanding with diagnostic questions and a summary of prior knowledge at the start of the Year 1 Student Book
- Provides support for all 16 required practicals with various activities and questions, along with a 'Practical' chapter covering procedural understanding and key ideas related to measurement
- Mathematical skills are integrated throughout with plenty of worked examples, including notes on methods to help explain the strategies for solving each type of problem
- Offers plenty of practice with Test Yourself Questions to help students assess their understanding and measure progress
- Encourages further reading and study with short passages of extension material
- Develops understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers, an Extended Glossary, Learning Outcomes and Topic Summaries
Edexcel A level Chemistry Year 1 Student Book includes AS level
Hodder Education; April 2015
Title: Edexcel A Level Chemistry Student Book 1
Author: Andrew Hunt; Graham Curtis; Graham Hill; Emma Braithwaite (ed.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.