[PDF] Ebook Hodder History+ for Edexcel A Level: Democracies in change: Britain and the USA in the twentieth centuryEbook
Develop high-level skills in Edexcel A Level History through expert narrative and extended reading, including bespoke essays from current academics in the historical interpretations section.
History+ for Edexcel A Level: Democracies in change: Britain and the USA in the twentieth century facilitates students' progress and supports the thematic connections in the Edexcel A level History specification.
- Develops a strong understanding of Britain 1918-97, The USA c1920-55 and The USA 1955-92 through expert, well-researched accessible narrative
- Ensures targeted development of essay, interpretation and source analysis skills through progressive guidance on answering exam-style questions
- Helps monitor and ensure progress with regular suggestions for note-making activities and peer support
- Provides the opportunity to analyse and evaluate works of real history, with bespoke commissioned historians' essays on 'What impact did Thatcher's governments (1979-90) have on Britain, 1979-97?'
This title has complete coverage of the following units in Edexcel's specification.
- Britain transformed, 1918-97
- The USA, c1920-55: boom, bust and recovery
- The USA, 1955-92: conformity and challenge
Hodder Education; July 2015
Title: History+ for Edexcel A Level: Democracies in change: Britain and the USA in the twentieth century
Author: Nick Shepley; Vivienne Sanders; Peter Clements; Robin Bunce
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Body Mind & Spirit - Family & Relationships - Foreign Language Study - History - Sports & Recreation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.