[PDF] Ebook Hodder History+ for Edexcel A Level: Nationalism, dictatorship and democracy in twentieth-century EuropeEbook
Develop high-level skills in Edexcel A Level History through expert narrative and extended reading, including bespoke essays from current academics in the historical interpretations section.
History+ for Edexcel A Level: Nationalism, dictatorship and democracy in twentieth-century Europe facilitates students' progress and supports the thematic connections in the Edexcel A level History specification.
- Develops a strong understanding of Germany 1918-89, Italy 1911-46 and Spain 1930-78 through expert, well-researched accessible narrative
- Ensures targeted development of essay, interpretation and source analysis skills through progressive guidance on answering exam-style questions
- Helps monitor and ensure progress with regular suggestions for note-making activities and peer support
- Provides the opportunity to analyse and evaluate works of real history, with bespoke commissioned historians' essays on 'How far was Hitler's foreign policy responsible for the Second World War?'
This title has complete coverage of the following units in Edexcel's specification.
- Germany and West Germany, 1918-89
- The rise and fall of fascism in Italy, c1911-46
- Spain, 1930-78: republicanism, Francoism and the re-establishment of democracy
Hodder Education; March 2016
Title: History+ for Edexcel A Level: Nationalism, dictatorship and democracy in twentieth-century Europe
Author: Mark Gosling; Andrew Flint; Peter Clements; Robin Bunce; Sarah Ward
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Body Mind & Spirit - Family & Relationships - Foreign Language Study - History - Sports & Recreation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.