[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A Level Biology Student Book 2Ebook
Build investigative skills, test understanding and apply biological theory to topical examples with this Edexcel Year 2 Student Book
- Supports all 16 required practicals with activities and questions to help students explain procedures, analyse data and evaluate results
- Provides clear definitions, as well as explanations, of the meanings of all technical vocabulary needed for the new specification
- Helps bring students up to speed with a summary of prior knowledge and diagnostic questions at the start of each chapter
- Offers assessment guidance with Exam Practice Questions at the end of each chapter, graded by difficulty to support progression, along with Challenge Questions to stretch more able students
- Mathematical skills throughout and a dedicated 'Maths in Biology' chapter explaining key concepts and methods
- Develops understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers, an Extended Glossary, Learning Outcomes and Topic Summaries
Hodder Education; September 2015
Title: Edexcel A Level Biology Student Book 2
Author: Ed Lees; Martin Rowland; C. J. Clegg
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.