[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A Level Further Mathematics MechanicsEbook
Exam board: Edexcel
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2018
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning. Our Student eTextbooks link seamlessly with MEI Integral Further Mathematics online resources, allowing you to move with ease between corresponding topics in the eTextbooks and Integral.
Integral has been developed by MEI and supports teachers and students with high quality teaching and learning activities, including dynamic resources and self-marking tests and assessments that cover the new specifications.
To have full access to the eTextbooks and Integral resources you must be subscribed to both Dynamic Learning and Integral. To subscribe to Integral, visit www.integralmaths.org.
Provide full support for the Further Mechanics options with worked examples, stimulating activities and assessment support developed by subject experts and in conjunction with MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
The content benefits from the expertise of subject specialist Keith Pledger and the support of MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
- Ensure targeted development of reasoning and problem-solving skills with plenty of practice questions and structured exercises that improve mathematical skills and techniques.
- Build connections between topics, using real-world contexts to help develop modelling skills, thus providing a fuller and more coherent understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Overcome misconceptions and develop insight into problem solving with annotated worked examples.
- Measure progress with graduated exercises that support you at every stage of your learning.
Hodder Education; January 2018
Title: Edexcel A Level Further Mathematics Mechanics
Author: Jean-Paul Muscat; Jan Dangerfield (contrib.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.