[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A-level Geography Need to KnowEbook
Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2017 (AS); Summer 2018 (A-level)
Covering what you really need to know for Edexcel A-level Geography - in less than 140 pages - this revision guide makes revision easy - whether you're getting started early or you need to do some last-minute cramming.
- Find key facts at your fingertips with quick summaries of the content, concepts and terms from the Edexcel A-level Geography specification
- Get better grades in your exams with tips on exam technique, mistakes to avoid and important things to remember
- Revise and practise using end-of-topic questions and synoptic questions at the end of each section
- Benefit from the knowledge of experienced teacher, author and former senior examiner David Redfern
Philip Allan; August 2018
Title: Need to Know: Edexcel A-level Geography
Author: David Redfern
Imprint: Philip Allan
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Body Mind & Spirit - Family & Relationships - Foreign Language Study - History - Sports & Recreation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.