[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A Level Maths (Applied) My Revision NotesEbook
Exam board: Edexcel
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2018
Target success in Edexcel A Level Mathematics with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; key content coverage and plentiful worked examples are combined with exam-style and multiple choice questions to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
- Help develop the key skills needed for success with skills-focused questions around problem-solving, proof, modelling and the use of ICT (spreadsheets, graphing software and graphing calculators).
- Strategically target revision with diagnostic questions to establish which areas need focus.
- Get assessment-ready with exam-style questions and advice on common examination pitfalls.
- Embed knowledge and identify weaknesses with hundreds of multiple choice 'Test Yourself' questions, all carefully written to elicit misconceptions; full worked solutions online offer detailed, instructive explanations for all choices (whether they are correct or incorrect)
- Consolidate revision with summaries for each topic that focus on what to concentrate on in the build-up to exams, with special focus on common pitfalls such as how to show correct workings.
- Access answers at the back of the book, with detailed step-by-step worked solutions for ALL questions available for free online.
Includes all Year 1 and Year 2 A-level Maths content.
Hodder Education; November 2018
Title: My Revision Notes: Edexcel A Level Maths (Applied)
Author: Stella Dudzic; Rose Jewell
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Body Mind & Spirit - Family & Relationships - Foreign Language Study - History - Sports & Recreation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.