[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A-level Psychology 2: Applications of psychology, Student GuideEbook
Reinforce understanding throughout the course with clear topic summaries and sample questions and answers to help students target higher grades.
Written by experienced teacher and subject expert Christine Brain, our Student Guides are divided into two key sections - content guidance, and sample questions and answers.
Content guidance will:
- Develop understanding of key concepts and terminology; this guide covers applications of psychology: clinical, criminological, child and health psychology.
- Consolidate knowledge with 'knowledge check questions' at the end of each topic and answers in the back of the book.
Sample questions and answers will:
- Build understanding of the different question types, so that students can approach each question with confidence.
- Enable students to target top grades in Paper 2 with sample answers and commentary explaining exactly why marks have been awarded.
Hodder Education; February 2020
Title: Pearson Edexcel A-level Psychology Student Guide 2: Applications of psychology
Author: Christine Brain
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.