[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel AS/A Level Year 1 Geography Student Guide 1: Tectonic Processes and Hazards; Landscape systems, processes and changeEbook
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Reinforce students' geographical understanding throughout their course; clear topic summaries with sample questions and answers help students improve their exam technique and achieve their best.
Written by a teacher with extensive examining experience, this guide:
- Helps students identify what they need to know with a concise summary of the topics examined at AS and A-level
- Consolidates understanding through assessment tips and knowledge-check questions
- Offers opportunities for students to improve their exam technique by consulting sample graded answers to exam-style questions
- Develops independent learning and research skills
- Provides the content students need to produce their own revision notes
Edexcel A Level Geography Student Guide 1 Include AS Level
Philip Allan; October 2016
Title: Edexcel AS/A-level Geography Student Guide 1: Tectonic Processes and Hazards; Landscape systems, processes and change
Author: Cameron Dunn
Imprint: Philip Allan
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Body Mind & Spirit - Family & Relationships - Foreign Language Study - History - Sports & Recreation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.