[PDF] Ebook Hodder Edexcel A-level Year 2 Geography Student Guide 3: The Water Cycle and Water Insecurity; The Carbon Cycle and Energy Security; SuperpowersEbook
Exam board: Edexcel
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2017
Reinforce students' geographical understanding throughout their course; clear topic summaries with sample questions and answers help students improve their exam technique and achieve their best.
Written by a teacher with extensive examining experience, this guide:
- Helps students identify what they need to know with a concise summary of the topics examined at AS and A-level
- Consolidates understanding through assessment tips and knowledge-check questions
- Offers opportunities for students to improve their exam technique by consulting sample graded answers to exam-style questions
- Develops independent learning and research skills
- Provides the content students need to produce their own revision notes
Philip Allan; October 2017
Title: Edexcel A-level Year 2 Geography Student Guide 3: The Water Cycle and Water Insecurity; The Carbon Cycle and Energy Security; Superpowers
Author: Cameron Dunn; Michael Witherick
Imprint: Philip Allan
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.